Do you find yourself cramming baggage into your Honda anywhere you can fit it? There's an easy solution. Install an original roof rack and cross bar system.
Some auto manufacturers use terms like "luggage rack" or "roof rail," but naming aside, all three share common traits:
- For one, where older roof racks were made of wood, today's roof racks are made of more durable materials, usually steel or aluminum.
- Secondly, installing them is easy: their main parts are conveniently modular towers and feet, and most come with the fitting kit you need to connect everything.
- Thirdly, they all provide tie-down points for luggage security.
- Fourth, they all distribute cargo weight evenly.
A roof rack can even double as a kayak rack or bike rack for outdoor pursuits. Some carmakers also add locks to them to help prevent theft.
So, which roof rack is best? For your Honda vehicle, that depends. Are you driving a car, truck, SUV, or van? Some Honda sedans and hatchbacks have them, as do most Honda crossovers and pickups. However, many Honda coupes and sports cars don't.
If your vehicle supports one, though, a genuine Honda roof rack will fit most reliably. OEM roof racks are designed with a brand's models in mind, after all. Our auto parts store has everything you need, including installation parts, and you can buy it all right here.
Genuine Honda Roof Racks for Sale Online -- Shop a Complete Catalog Now
Check out our wide-ranging inventory (we carry plenty of other cargo accessories, too), browsing by model and model year to find what fits your ride more easily. Order today, and we'll ship and deliver to your door, fast.
No results found for "roof rack, luggage rack, roof rail, cross bar, bike rack, kayak rack". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!